Georgians throughout the world will be gathering on September 1st to protest Russia's ongoing occupation of Georgia and also to urge the European Union to take tough measures gainst Russia.
Due to time difference, some of our members have suggested to hold a Live Chain event this coming Sunday, August 31st in front of the Federal Building starting at 5pm.
11000 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90024
We plan to tape our gathering and forward the footage to Georgia and also invite local media companies to cover the event.
Please come to support this important event and please ask friends to join us!
BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS
- In Tbilisi opened the Inter-Parliamentary Forum of Georgia-Moldova-Ukraine
- Georgian Interior Minister went on an official visit to Germany
- Pentagon chief left Georgia
- "Dnepravia" suspends flights from Kharkiv to Tbilisi and Batumi
- Georgian Orthodox Church celebrates the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary - Mariamoba
Latest from Abkhazia Institute
- List of Victims of ethnic cleansing conducted in Abkhazia occupiers and separatists in 1992
- Address by the President of Georgia at the 68th session of the United Nations General Assembly
- The President of Georgia and the NATO Secretary General had a phone conversation
- The President of Georgia and the NATO Secretary General held a joint press conference
- Mikheil Saakashvili held bilateral meetings with the President of Bulgaria and the Prime Minister of Denmark