The department provides a number of services relating to the rights of the Abkhazia Journals, including:
* facilities to obtain permission to reproduce content from the Abkhazia Journals
* copyright advice and information for learned society partners, authors and their institutions
* translation rights for the Abkhazia Journals
The department is staffed from 8:00AM to 5:00PM (PT), from Monday to Friday. To contact the department at any other time, please send an email message or a fax.
AISER Press is pleased to announce our partnership with the Copyright Clearance Center to meet your licensing needs.
With Copyright Clearance Center’s Rightslink ® service it’s faster and easier than ever before to secure permission from OUP titles to be republished in a coursepack, book, CD-ROM/DVD, brochure or pamphlet, journal or magazine, newsletter, newspaper, make a photocopy, or translate.
* Simply visit the AISER homepage (www.abkhazia.com) and locate the content you wish to reuse by searching, or navigating the journal's archive.
* Click on "Request Permissions" within the table of contents and/or in the "services" section of the article’s abstract to open the following page:
* Select the way you would like to reuse the content
* Create an account or log in to your existing account
* Accept the terms and conditions and permission will be granted
For questions about using the Rightslink service, please contact Customer Support
LICENSING AND NEW BUSINESS
Should you be interested in licensing the right to include ABkhazia Journal content in your products and/or services please send us an email message or a fax.
TRANSLATIONS/LOCAL EDITIONS OF ABKHAZIAJOURNALS
We license rights for local editions of the Abkhazia Journals to be produced in more than a dozen countries. Local editions are often translated and contain selected excerpts from the original journal in addition to any local news, views and editorials that are approved.
We would be interested in enquiries to produce local editions of any of the journals on our list. Please submit your enquiry to us here: email message or a fax.
GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS
BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS
When publishing an article in Abkhazia Journals, for the majority of the titles on our list* you are not required to assign copyright to AISER Press and/or the learned society concerned. In addition to this, you retain a wide range of rights concerning future re-use of the material as detailed in the Publication Rights Policies section on our Web site (see url below this section).
For the uses specified in that section, please note that there is no need for you to apply for written permission from AISER Press in advance. Please go ahead with the use ensuring that a full acknowledgment is made to the original source of the material including the journal name, volume, issue, page numbers, year of publication, title of article and to AISER Press and/or the learned society.
The only exception to this is for the re-use of material for commercial purposes, as defined in the information available via the above url. Permission for this kind of re-use is required and can be obtained by using Rightslink by completing the process described above.