It has been reported that the authority of the breakaway region of Abkhazia, lead by the de facto president Sergey Bagapsh, with an assistance of the Russian peacekeepers, stationed in the Georgian-Abkhazian conflict zone, will take by storm the Upper Abkhazia [the former upper sector of the Kodori Gorge] in the second half of November.
According to a local correspondent of the Georgia Online in Sokhumi, at the nearby territory of the Upper Abkhazia mount-rifle unites covered up with 'a planned military trainings' will launch trainings, including firings; suddenly several shells will explode at the territory of the Upper Abkhazia then the separatists also will try to provoke armed conflict on protest and requirement to lead investigation.
RUSTAVI2BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS
- In Tbilisi opened the Inter-Parliamentary Forum of Georgia-Moldova-Ukraine
- Georgian Interior Minister went on an official visit to Germany
- Pentagon chief left Georgia
- "Dnepravia" suspends flights from Kharkiv to Tbilisi and Batumi
- Georgian Orthodox Church celebrates the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary - Mariamoba