Airline FlyGeorgia intends since next month to operate flights to Yerevan and Aktau (Kazakhstan), according to the portal routes-news.com referring to the commercial director of the air carrier.
«FlyGeorgia, based in Tbilisi, plans to begin flights to Aktau and Yerevan in the second week of August, said Managing Director of the carrier Cheyenne Thomas", - is noted on the site.
Flights to Yerevan will be carried out six times a week. Thomas also told the portal that the airline intends to introduce CRJ200 aircraft with a 50-seat configuration.
Currently FlyGeorgia operates aircrafts A319 and A320.
FlyGeorgia – is a private airline in Georgia, based in Tbilisi. The first flight was carried out on August 3, 2012.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS
- In Tbilisi opened the Inter-Parliamentary Forum of Georgia-Moldova-Ukraine
- Georgian Interior Minister went on an official visit to Germany
- Pentagon chief left Georgia
- "Dnepravia" suspends flights from Kharkiv to Tbilisi and Batumi
- Georgian Orthodox Church celebrates the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary - Mariamoba