Cavitation Technologies, Inc. (CTI) (OTCBB: CVAT & Berlin: WTC) is pleased to announce a 3-for-1 forward stock split effective at the market open Thursday, October 29th. CTI is a world leader in the development of technologies that represents a quantum leap over existing processing methods for a wide variety of applications and industries.
Positioned to provide licensing and sales of its technology which can be applied to virtually every industrial fluid that requires complex molecular bonding, including large-scale water purification, removing impurities from agricultural based oils, biodiesel production, instant aging effects for alcoholic spirits, increased extraction of end product in crude oil refining, blending of bio-fuels as well as production of hydro-fuel (up to 15% water content yielding more efficient and cleaner burning) and much more.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS
Latest from Abkhazia Institute
- List of Victims of ethnic cleansing conducted in Abkhazia occupiers and separatists in 1992
- Address by the President of Georgia at the 68th session of the United Nations General Assembly
- The President of Georgia and the NATO Secretary General had a phone conversation
- The President of Georgia and the NATO Secretary General held a joint press conference
- Mikheil Saakashvili held bilateral meetings with the President of Bulgaria and the Prime Minister of Denmark