Los Angeles, CA: January 29th, 2010: Cavitation Technologies, Inc. (CTI) (OTCBB: CVAT & Berlin/Stuttgart: WTC) is pleased to announce that it has entered into a Strategic Alliance Agreement with Divine Fuel, LLC with regard to our BioForce 9000 renewable fuel systems www.divinefuel.org .
Divine Fuel, LLC (DF) is a project development company focused on renewable fuels production in Mexico, Guatemala and Peru. After evaluating all available technologies, DF selected CTI's advanced BioForce 9000 system as the technology of choice.
DF has commitments for its first 100 million gallon per year biofuel plant and letters of intent for building nine additional 100 million gallon plants to be constructed over the next three to five years. The projects are being funded by private investors working through a major International bank.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS
- Cavitation Technologies Presenting at the Undiscovered Equities Conference
- Cavitation Technologies Introduces HydorFuel, Hydro-Fuel Technology -- Water Saves Fuel
- Cavitation Technologies, Inc., Is Unveiling Renewable Fuel Technology for Algae Oil
- CTI’s Nano Degumming System Completed Testing and Performed Above Expectations
- CTI’s CaviGulation System, a Breakthrough Technology for the Water Purification Industry
Latest from Abkhazia Institute
- List of Victims of ethnic cleansing conducted in Abkhazia occupiers and separatists in 1992
- Address by the President of Georgia at the 68th session of the United Nations General Assembly
- The President of Georgia and the NATO Secretary General had a phone conversation
- The President of Georgia and the NATO Secretary General held a joint press conference
- Mikheil Saakashvili held bilateral meetings with the President of Bulgaria and the Prime Minister of Denmark