Los Angeles, CA:(OS-inform.com/en) Cavitation Technologies, Inc. (CTI) (OTCBB: CVAT & Berlin/Stuttgart: WTC) is pleased to announce that the Company will be presenting at the Undiscovered Equities Conference,
The event will be hosted by Kevin McKnight, President and Editor of Undiscovered Equities in Boca Raton, FL on Tuesday, February 23, 2010, and is at capacity. The Invitation only audience will be compromised of accredited investors, retail brokers, and institutional investors. The keynote speaker is Dick Morris, an American political author and commentator who previously worked as a pollster, political campaign consultant, and general political consultant.
The conference will be held at Ruth's Chris Steak House at 225 N.E. Mizner Boulevard, Suite 100, Boca Raton, FL 33432 from 8:00 AM ET until 4:30 PM ET and Cavitation Technologies, Inc. is scheduled to present at 1:00 PM. The presentation will outline CTI’s competitive advantage, share its vision for success along with highlighting our growth strategies for 2010 and beyond.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS
- Cavitation Technologies enters into Strategic Alliance Agreement with Divine Fuel.
- Cavitation Technologies Introduces HydorFuel, Hydro-Fuel Technology -- Water Saves Fuel
- Cavitation Technologies, Inc., Is Unveiling Renewable Fuel Technology for Algae Oil
- CTI’s Nano Degumming System Completed Testing and Performed Above Expectations
- CTI’s CaviGulation System, a Breakthrough Technology for the Water Purification Industry
Latest from Abkhazia Institute
- List of Victims of ethnic cleansing conducted in Abkhazia occupiers and separatists in 1992
- Address by the President of Georgia at the 68th session of the United Nations General Assembly
- The President of Georgia and the NATO Secretary General had a phone conversation
- The President of Georgia and the NATO Secretary General held a joint press conference
- Mikheil Saakashvili held bilateral meetings with the President of Bulgaria and the Prime Minister of Denmark