Georgian Airways FlyVista from August, 28 will launch flights on the route Tbilisi - Kiev (airport "Kiev") - Tbilisi. Schedule provides fly from Tbilisi to Kiev at 13:00, from Kiev to Tbilisi at 15:25. Flight time is 1 hour 45 minutes.
According to a press release from the airline, flights will be operated from Tbilisi to Kiev three times a week - on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays – by Aircraft Boeing 737-300 with cabin only economy class, which will be offered food and drinks to be paid on board .
Ticket price in one direction – is up to $ 99, including all airport taxes and fees. Tickets can be purchased at the office of the General Agency Sales FlyVista in Kiev - Ukrainian Handling Company, in accredited travel agencies, as well as on the web page of the company.
Free baggage allowance on the flights - 20 kg and 7 kg hand baggage.
FlyVista is airline operating scheduled passenger flights to neighboring countries in Tbilisi. Currently FlyVista is already flying from Tbilisi to Teheran and plans to open flights to Moscow, Almaty, Prague, Minsk, Istanbul and Baku.
- In Tbilisi opened the Inter-Parliamentary Forum of Georgia-Moldova-Ukraine
- Georgian Interior Minister went on an official visit to Germany
- Pentagon chief left Georgia
- "Dnepravia" suspends flights from Kharkiv to Tbilisi and Batumi
- Georgian Orthodox Church celebrates the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary - Mariamoba