Azerbaijan intends to learn the experience of Georgia in the field of agriculture. This was stated by representatives of Ministry of Agriculture of Azerbaijan delegation at a meeting with the head of the Georgian Ministry of Agriculture Otar Daneliya, as it was reported.
The Georgian side briefed the guests on projects that have been implemented in the country in recent years to develop the agricultural sector.
The parties also discussed the projects that are being implemented in Azerbaijan irrigation system, introduction of new technologies, and the purchase of European equipment for the agricultural sector. The Georgian side has taken a special interest in the experience of Azerbaijan in the field of agricultural leasing.
"For us it is very important to listen to our neighbors, who have ten years of experience in the field of agricultural leasing, and their opinion is very interesting for me. I think that we will be able to organize Agroforum with participation of Azerbaijani and Georgian businessmen. Such form of communication will give us the opportunity to learn from each other" - said the Georgian minister.
At the meeting Daneliya spoke about the new challenges that are associated with the signing of Georgia association agreement with the EU. He stressed, that in this regard Georgia introduced new approaches and standards.
- Georgian Interior Minister went on an official visit to Germany
- Georgia does not acknowledge presidential elections in Abkhazia
- The visit of the Chairman of the Parliament of Georgia, David Bakradze to Sweden
- EU to Observe Voting Process and Media Monitoring for Local Elections
- New Developments in the United States' Georgian Community