Parliamentary Forum Georgia-Moldova-Ukraine on "Tripartite inter-parliamentary cooperation, new approaches among the countries members of the" Eastern Partnership "and the association agreement (with the EU)", started in Tbilisi on Monday, May 4,informs the press service of the legislature.
The two-day forum opened in the Georgian parliament on the initiative of the European Integration Committee and with the support of the Konrad Adenauer Foundation.
" Sides taking participation in the forum will discuss the following issues: new mechanisms of expansion of parliamentary cooperation between the three countries, the Parliamentary Assembly Euronest – if it meets or not the format of the challenges of the Member States format, needs of the regulation and diversification", - said in a statement.
At the end of the Forum country's participants of "Eastern Partnership" and the Association Agreement with the European Union will be held a signing ceremony of the joint declaration on the initiative of the inter-parliamentary cooperation.
- Georgian Interior Minister went on an official visit to Germany
- Pentagon chief left Georgia
- Georgian parliament begins debate of the draft bill "On the State Language"
- "Dnepravia" suspends flights from Kharkiv to Tbilisi and Batumi
- Georgian Orthodox Church celebrates the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary - Mariamoba